A newly added course by EFAS, entirely dedicated to Sports Medicine. Programme includes:
Anterior approaches in arthroscopy
- OC lesions
- Ankle instability
- Trigunum resection
- Subtalar arthrodesis
Tenoscopie peroneal tendons
Tenoscopie achiles tendon
Tenoscopie posterior tibial tendon
Brostrom modified technique
Achiles suture, mini open
Open OC lesions with malleolar osteotomy
Peroneal luxation techniques
5th metarsal fracture - Plate vs Screw? Hook Plate?
- EFAS Member early bird: 690 EUR + Dinner
- EFAS Member standard: 790 EUR + Dinner
- EFAS Non-member early bird: 890 EUR + Dinner
- EFAS Non-member standard: 990 EUR + Dinner
- Trainees (EFAS Member): 590 EUR + Dinner
Registration will open soon. You can notify your interest by sending an email to: email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this course? Booking form.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.